Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

Thread: Best Actor..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    does it make me gay if i loved the movie titanic? i hope not.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it make me gay if i loved the movie titanic? i hope not. </div></div>
    without a doubt
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    My favs: Tom Hanks, Jack Nicholson-oldie but goodie, Samuel L. Jackson,

    Don't know if he's the most verstaile--but I love Adam Sandler in anything-he mostly does comedy but I loved him in Spanglish.

    I like John Travolta, but I can remember all the way back to Saturday Night Fever and Welcome Back Kotter.

    George Clooney, Mel Gibson, even though he has done some wacko things in the last few years-Braveheart was so good.


    Tom Hanks is probably the most verstaile but there are just some actors like the others I mentioned who just bring a certain presence to the screen, whether they are considered the best of our time or not.

    I guess most of mine have been around for a while...Alot of the young actors today don't do as much for me as the ones I mentioned.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    I stick by it, they play much of the same characters. Mobsters/Gangsters. And scattered in other roles. Meet the Parents was good, Meet the FOckers blew. For Deniro. Pacino is the same way, their mold isnt very different, I have seen every movie you listed and it still hasnt changed my opinion on their diversity, granted their movies and the ones you listed are prob some of the greatest movies ever made.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    I think my favorite is Harrison Ford.

    Don't worry Coach, I actually liked Titanic as well. Surprisingly my wife hates it.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    I know women are supposed to like Titanic...but I really didn't like it...maybe it was because I knew what was supposed to happen haha....Harrison Ford is very good...and Sean Connery-shew I have too many favorites...what can I say? I am a huge movie buff!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Most the guys people are mentioning are in their 50, 60's and 70's. I think Dicaprios work stans well being 32 or 33, I cant remember which. I think The Departed is my 3rd fav movie of all time behind the first 2 Godfathers.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #18
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stick by it, they play much of the same characters. Mobsters/Gangsters. And scattered in other roles. Meet the Parents was good, Meet the FOckers blew. For Deniro. Pacino is the same way, their mold isnt very different, I have seen every movie you listed and it still hasnt changed my opinion on their diversity, granted their movies and the ones you listed are prob some of the greatest movies ever made. </div></div>
    look at their resumes and you will see that they both have very few mob movies to their credit.......most of their resumes are everything but......the only reason you think that is because what most people remember are godfather and casino......and forget about flicks like scent of a woman and ronin

    to say they arent diverse as actors tells me you dont undersatnd the definition of the word
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most the guys people are mentioning are in their 50, 60's and 70's. I think Dicaprios work stans well being 32 or 33, I cant remember which. I think The Departed is my 3rd fav movie of all time behind the first 2 Godfathers. </div></div>
    i dont care how old somebody is......a good actor is a good actor

    SLJ is also a solid actor who is very diverse

    ill take mcconaughey over dicaprio all day
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    what about chris farley
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •